WELCOME TO ALEXORIA
I am the founding Principal and Director of Alexoria, an independent company of experienced strategy and transformation consultants and programme directors.
My senior Associates and I all developed our expertise while working with organisations such as Accenture, A.T. Kearney, McKinsey and BCG.
We help executives in software, technology and outsourcing services businesses to grow faster so they see a step change in their revenues, margins and market share. We distil our experience, tailor it to our clients’ needs and deliver it in affordable ways. We guarantee outcomes or results.
For example, as a result of engagements we led, one client restructured its relationship with the Department for Work and Pensions, transformed the quality of IT services it delivered, extended its contract by $1bn and made an $80m sale in the process; another (a specialist software company) made its first sale into the UK market 9 months after launching in the UK; and a third is on track to reduce the cost of developing new software by 30%.
Work with our clients often includes helping them to:
- Research, develop and capitalise on opportunities in their chosen markets, using our proven consultative and analytical research and development approach
- Enhance collaboration across organisational boundaries, using our Blueprint for Collaboration and proven approach that harnesses best practices from both inside and outside organisations
- Form more effective partnerships, using our Blueprint for Partnering and our network of prospective partners.
Our clients say that they choose to work with us because we bring:
- A strategic and enlightening perspective
- Structure and process that quickly turn thoughts and conversations into visible progress
- A focus on outcomes that challenges thinking and drives out benefits more quickly
- A network and collaborative attitude that open doors to opportunities to which they would not normally have had access.
Our clients include Accenture, Hewlett Packard (HP), Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Civica and other private equity owned, innovative software and technology businesses with significant growth aspirations.