WELCOME TO ALEXORIA
I am the founding Principal and Director of Alexoria, an independent company of experienced strategy and transformation consultants and programme directors.
My senior Associates and I all developed our expertise while working with organisations such as Accenture, A.T. Kearney, McKinsey and BCG.
We help executives in software, technology and outsourcing services businesses to grow faster so they see a step change in their revenues, margins and market share. We distil our experience, tailor it to our clients’ needs and deliver it in affordable ways.
For example, as a result of engagements we led, one client restructured its relationship with the Department for Work and Pensions, transformed the quality of IT services it delivered, extended its contract by $1bn and made an $80m sale in the process; another (a specialist software company) made its first sale into the UK market 9 months after launching in the UK; and a third is on track to reduce the cost of developing new software by 30%.
Work with our clients often includes helping them to:
- Research opportunities in their chosen markets so they can decide whether and how to pursue them
- Align executives’ interests so they all pursue a common course of action
- Position and package what they have to offer so their customers perceive what they do as relevant
- Develop and introduce new products and services so they provide offerings that meet or exceed their customers’ needs and expectations
- Streamline core operations so they reduce costs and increase quality
- Differentiate themselves from their competitors so customers and prospects are drawn to have more conversations with them
- Compete more effectively so they increase win rates
- Drive change more effectively so they reach their growth goals faster.
Our clients say that they choose to work with us because we bring:
- A strategic and enlightening perspective
- Insights into ways of increasing effectiveness and efficiency, and experience of addressing them
- Structure and process that quickly turn thoughts and conversations into visible progress
- A focus on outcomes that challenges thinking and drives out benefits more quickly
- A network and collaborative attitude that open doors to opportunities to which they would not normally have had access.
Our clients include Accenture, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Essex County Council, a private equity owned software business and several smaller innovative technology intensive businesses with significant growth aspirations.